How do I copy a list?
Last updated: 2019-01-30
Copying lists is an easy way to move some products from one list to another. Thanks to this, you can better organize your shopping experience and simply combine a few lists into one.
There are two ways to copy a list.
The first one:
- Tap the “Actions” (…) button next to the list’s name.
- Choose the “Copy” option.
- You can choose between two options: copy only not purchased items or copy the entire list.
- The copied list will have the same name as the original followed by the word “copy.
The second one:
- Enter the list view.
- Press and hold the first product until it is highlighted green.
- Tap all the other items you want to copy.
- Choose the “Copy” option that appears on the top green bar.
- From the menu that appears at the bottom, select the list to which you want to paste the items.