Adding Items Overview
Last updated: 2018-11-22
Want to keep track of all your shopping lists, or share them with friends and family?
All items added in Listonic can have quantities, prices, descriptions and category tags, to help you better organize your shopping trip.
To add an item to your list:
- Tap the “+” button and begin typing.
- As you type, the app suggests the most relevant products.
- When you see the name of the item you wish to add, tap the “+” button next to the suggestion and the item will be added to your list.
- If the item isn’t suggested by the app, you can type it in yourself. Add it by taping the blue plus next to its name or by confirming your entry by taping "enter" on your keyboard.
- If you’d like to add quantities to items, press the “+” button a few times.